I am going through different blogs, reading my classmates different ideas on topics and all i keep thinking is : This is amazing! This form of interaction is the most creative form of learning, writing and communicating without necessarily feeling tied to a specific subject with no chance of straying or feeling compelled to write or it's a zero. I have learned so much already! I am looking forward to more posts and opinions. I feel like we are a interconnected and it is the best feeling i have had about a class. Thank you Professor Hamon!
Now about drugs... Drugs are bad, Mm'kay? (only a few will get it). On a serious note, It is such a broad issue i could go on forever but one thing ill make mention of is that treatment is just as necessary as the prevention of drugs. There is life after addiction if proper attention, support and provision is given. Addicts should not be treated like dirt because they were vulnerable and gave in to the influence. The Government does not have to do all the work. Everyone can help. Addiction is not a crime, it's a weakness...
Hi Tess! I couldn't agree more with you regarding the interaction this class gives us and how amazing this learning experience is.
ReplyDeleteHey Tess
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at the "drugs are bad okay". because when I wrote my post I wanted to say that phrase but I was sure if anyone would get it. But yes I do think blogging is a great way to get our point of view across. I have never written a blog before and admittedly didn't want to write one but now I like writing in it.
I don't get it..........just playing! From now on im going to call you mrs mackey. Lol
ReplyDeleteOh, like the pic.
Ms. Lacroix, I'm pleased that the blog thing connects with you. I trust that you will give it more opportunity to sink in. Thanks.
ReplyDelete